I've seen this kind of posts on several blogs and I always love to read them.
Therefore I decided to do one myself. Hope you enjoy it just as much as I do :).
1. Antes de amarte amor. Nada era mío.
Pablo Neruda, subject of my master thesis and poetic mastermind has been and still is an incredible source of inspiration for me. He is the only one who is able to put into words what I feel for my loved ones. One of my biggest dreams - still to be accomplished - is walking the Pablo Neruda track in Chile.
2. Who doesn't love fresh sheets?
3. The sophisticated, elegant, easygoing and extremely feminine style of Harry Potter actress Clémence Poesy is magnificent. Since she seems to be so modest, and even a bit shy, she is so much more realistic then all these other celebrity- stars.
4. In winter I drink fresh tea day in, day out.
5. A few weeks before I left for Norway, my oldest brother and I where asked to model for the new jewellery collection of a dear friend. I could easily imagine myself wearing this necklace when I get married. She is just gorgeous!
6. This one could be the one I admire the most. The pureness of Asia, the simplicity of Budhism, the hopes and dreams of people having to live with absolutely nothing, their laughter and hopes and dreams should be an example for all off us.
7. Oh yes, also I fell for the Céline bag. In nude leather that is.
8. This blurry cell phone picture captures a lovely, crazy, chatty evening with friends in Antwerp. The simple things in life.
9. Empty beaches and coconuts in Asia. My heaven on earth.
10. I'm a big fan of Javier Bardem and Pénelope Cruz, as actors ánd as a couple. Their performance in Viki, Cristina, Barcelona was awesome and did you see what a cute baby boy they have? :)