29/11/2011

Sofie Bly


How gorgeous are these shoes? Mainly the beautiful sandals/wedges on the first picture. 
Sofie Bly is the designer of these simple creations. As you can tell from the minimalistic silhouette of the shoes, she has her roots both in Norway and in Sweden. Scandinavia has been her inspiration to create this collection called "Circles" and I can assure you: Scandinavia can be pretty inspirational :).

Everyday when the sun rises, I feel like I have to go out and absorb as much vitamin D as possible. Sunrise is around 10 and she already dissapears around 3.30. Lucky for me the city is turning into winter wonderland with candles, lights, christmas trees, football fields beeing turned into huge skating fields and so much more :). It is just the snow that won't come and I kinda have the feeling the norwegians are really wanting Oslo to be white. 

X, Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Yeahhh we r same age. Thanks for your sweet comment. I'm following you now, I hope u follow me back.

    Stay in touch.

    www.thesanktuary.blogspot.com

    <3 kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second pair, love the two tones and the gladiator feel but with a more rustic look.
    BerryHaute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shoes :-)

    Thanks for your visit and comment on my blog by the way, appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the first one... wow... :)

    http://a-to-the-l-to-the-z.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete