07/12/2011

Norwegian showroom


I was so curious to see what Spring/Summer 2012 had to offer that I was a bit sad that I wasn't able to go to the belgian pressdays. Fortunately, I could read how it was on various belgian blogs :). Still I was pretty happy to recieve an invitation from Patrikkson Communication to visit the Don Donna & Morris pressday and to take a look in their beautiful showroom. 

I've collected some of my favourite pieces of what I saw in the showroom. I really liked the designs of the Don Donna handbags and the Designers Remix platforms (although I would never be able to walk on them)  but I was completely stunned by this beautiful Marimekko dress. We have an important wedding coming up in August and I could already imagine myself wearing this crazy, flowery dress. Do you like it?

X, Sarah
Tusen takk for invitasjonen Pia og Patriksson Communication.

8 comments:

  1. ZIE IK DAAR GROENE SEQUINS????? :D How very Filles à Papa daar in Noorwegen ;) Superleuk dat je de PR-bezoekjes gewoon verderzet daar! Nog heel erg veel plezier, werk, ontspanning en tijd om te bloggen gewenst! Komen jullie niet naar huis met de feestdagen?

    xo, Elien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, er zitten echt super leuke dingen tussen! Die wedges zijn mooooi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all these colourful bags♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. these photos are so lovely! xoxo, saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice pict... Colourful ideas comes from colourful pict.. :-)

    with love:
    http://kiddieelf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, die jurk op de tweede foto!! wauuuuw

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those prints are amazing! I'm such a sucker for prints. Glad I found your blog!

    xox,

    Luis

    www.ChicOverload.com (my blog!)

    ReplyDelete