27/06/2011

the Netherlands

 

I'm sorry for the lack of updates but my boyfriend and I just returned from a nice, silent weekend in the Netherlands. We went to this place called "de 3 akers", which basically is a small camping with cute little caravans :). We had the most cosy time. In a few days I'm leaving for Athens and I'm afraid I will not be able to update but stay tuned for the coming days because I have some great pics to show you!
X, Sarah

Ps: I've got no idea who made this dress, I found it in an outlet store.

8 comments:

  1. oh, you have a pretty dress, soooo much! I like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heart on the caravan is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures!

    chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the caravan! It's so charming. Looks like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ;oo thank You very much ;** :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics, I love your dress! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. the dress is too cute !!

    http://classy-glam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete