25/05/2012

A 'Lindex' breakfast


I would love to start every wednesday like I did this week: with a very healthy breakfast, lovely Pr peeps and a beautiful collection to look at.
Wednesday the new Lindex collection was showed at the This Is Pr showroom and I must say: it looks lovely!
On the hand side I've seen very colorful designs such as the read sweater and vibrant scarfs. On the other hand deep brown and dark will always score when thinking in terms of autumn.
If I could chose 2 things I would go for the fluffy red sweater (first picture) and gorgeous scarf (last picture).
But there is much more to show you (think Bik Bok): soon on the blog!

Tusen takk ThisIsPr for invitasjonen.
X, Sarah.

5 comments:

  1. Ziet er leuk uit daar! Geeft me helemaal zin om te winkelen :D Maar eerst examens... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oe lovely!
    xoxo
    www.lesismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures =)

    http://happyaizel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik weet niet hoe het komt maar ik schijn uw blog altijd uit het oog te verliezen en ik vergeet ALTIJD den titel. 't Is erg. Maar nu heb ik u weer gevonden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like it's a nice collection :)


    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete