20/04/2012

Inspiration: Susie Lau

All pictures from The Coveteur

The Coveteur is one of those websites I secretely spend hours on just strolling through the beautiful images of someone else`s shoe collection, vintage adoration or the most awesome designer pieces.

When they did a piece on Susie Lau, girl behind the internationally known blog StyleBubble, I found myself screaming of joy (and - I admit - there was some jealousy :-)) over her incredible closet. It`s so colorful, vibrant, big! and full of pieces I would love to wear myself. Could someone please send me those Nicholas Kirkwood shoes?

X, Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard about that site before!!!Thanks for sharing..
    I have a lovely giveaway here if you wanna treat yourself

    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/red-rosette-flowers-and-stripes-lovely.html

    xo
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete