18/03/2012

Marni & me


These pictures have been taken in one of my favourite parks around Oslo: St. Hanshaugen. On this sunny day it is filled with young couples holding hands, families having a brunch, dogs chasing balls, students, ... The atmosphere is so relaxed, I just love it :).

Out of the entire Marni at H&M collection I chose this colourful necklace. It brightens up an entire outfit and is so easy to combine. At first sight there was much more I wanted to buy from the collection, but when trying those things they didn't fit me as expected.

Hope you're having a great weekend, 
Sarah.

11 comments:

  1. Leuk!

    x
    http://monstrousstyle.blogspot.com
    -Join my Club Manhattan give away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk zeg! die ketting is echt tof.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your brown leather jacket and big colorful necklace! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel leuk die ketting! Geeft je outfit net dat extra, mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing a great job here, i´ll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaaay, nice style and a really nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, this is one inspiring post!!
    I hope we can be blog friends - following on Bloglovin!!

    Kisses,
    L.
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toffe outfit Sarah! Inderdaad echt een leuke ketting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures and lovely style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. This is great! Vans and Converse forever! :)

    ReplyDelete