18/03/2012

Marni & me


These pictures have been taken in one of my favourite parks around Oslo: St. Hanshaugen. On this sunny day it is filled with young couples holding hands, families having a brunch, dogs chasing balls, students, ... The atmosphere is so relaxed, I just love it :).

Out of the entire Marni at H&M collection I chose this colourful necklace. It brightens up an entire outfit and is so easy to combine. At first sight there was much more I wanted to buy from the collection, but when trying those things they didn't fit me as expected.

Hope you're having a great weekend, 
Sarah.

10 comments:

  1. Leuk!

    x
    http://monstrousstyle.blogspot.com
    -Join my Club Manhattan give away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk zeg! die ketting is echt tof.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your brown leather jacket and big colorful necklace! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel leuk die ketting! Geeft je outfit net dat extra, mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing a great job here, i´ll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaaay, nice style and a really nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toffe outfit Sarah! Inderdaad echt een leuke ketting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures and lovely style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. This is great! Vans and Converse forever! :)

    ReplyDelete