20/09/2011

Holidays are over








I know I don't deserve the term "blogger" anymore after my 2 months absence but I have been enjoying my last long holiday before starting work-life to the fullest. Our one month backpacking trip through Laos & Cambodja definitely was my absolute holiday highlight. Asia just breathes solemness and magic: 

1. Novices in Luang Prabang. Budhism is omnipresent in Laos.
2. Hmong (ethnic minority) child.
3. Motoriding through Pakse.
4. Fried spring rolls (these are Lao ones, definitely the best!)
5. Angkor Thom: the Bayon.
6. Ko Khong islang, South Cambodja: poor island children wanting to play with us.
7. Fresh coconut. 

I'm definitely back and will be posting some outfitshots soon :). 
Hope you enjoyed the pictures, 
Saar.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these pictures are crazy! Hope I have the chance to experience such a thing someday!

    ReplyDelete