09/03/2011

Cos




All pictures from cosstores.com

As some of you might have noticed already, I adore every kind of scandinavian design: furniture, clothing, simplicity, autors, ... I spent 2 weeks of my summer holiday out there in Sweden, Norway and Lapland and I fell in love with the people, the culture, the - healthy - food, the reindeers, the lakes and so much more. If it comes to scandinavian designers I have always been a huge Fillipa K. fan but since I discovered Cos almost 2 years ago, I must admit that I almost weekly go there to check out the beautiful designs. Recently I bought the second dress, adorable isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Nice!

    Ik had een kei mooie mosterdgele short gezien in Cos, maar ze hadden mijn maat niet meer. Pretty annoyed!

    Het was leuk om samen te lunchen gisteren! Voor herhaling vatbaar eh! xxx christin

    ReplyDelete